Here are links to general blogs about Brexit. Some of these blogs pre-dated the Brexit debate but now contain much of importance in relation to the legal process, and consequences, of Brexit.
- The Law Society: Brexit and the legal sector
- Full Fact: Brexit in Court
- The UK Constitutional Law Blog now contains a great deal about Brexit and the law (for obvious reasons).
- The European Law Blog contains a great deal of discussion on Brexit
- The London School of Economics and Political Science blog “BrexitVote” contains discussion on the law and economics of Brexit
- Brexit Law tracks the legal issues arising from Brexit.
- David Allen Green discusses the legal implications of Brexit on his Financial Times blog.