Whether Brexit will have a significant impact upon employment law is an interesting question. The Secretary of State has indicated that there are no plans to alter existing legislation, however the “flood” of new regulation from Europe will be halted. Some of the articles here, however, deal with the impact upon the process of Brexit upon employees including post-Brexit bullying.
15th August 2016
- CMS – Law Now The impact of Brexit on UK employment law
8th August 2016
- Michael Imperato The legal impact of Brexit on people’s employment rights.
5th August 2016
- HR Solutions – The new Brexit Secretary has promised that there will be no changes when the UK does leave the European Union.
- Harriet Bowtell on Brexit Bullying
29th June 2016
- Lexology – Brexit – Employment law consequences of Brexit.
- Mondaq: Brexit: The Consequences for UK employment law
- Law at Work Brexit: What does it mean for employers and employees?
- Employment Law Guide Brexit, the EU, and UK employment laws
- Field Fisher Should we stay or should we go?
- Osborne Clarke Employment: legal implications of Brexit for your business
- Team on The Implications of The Brexit on Employment Law