15th August 2016
- Press Gazette – The EU has helped to shape UK copyright law for journalists, but Brexit is unlikely to cause significant changes (this is the start of a series on Brexit and Intellectual Property Law)
3rd July 2016
29th June 2016
- IPKat Brexit and UK copyright: the story of a loss
- Bristol Media – Brexit and BrexIP – the implications for intellectual property.
- Bird & Bird Even in case of a Brexit, UK may join Unitary Patent System.
- The World Intellectual Property Review on “Brexit”: EU Lawyers discuss UPC options and harmonisation fears.
- The World Intellectual Property Review UK Lawyers air concerns over departure from EU.
- Osborne Clarke Intellectual Property: legal implications of Brexit for your business