There are a number of firms and chambers that have set up specific pages and blogs on Brexit. The title “Brexit Blog” appears several times, but each makes their own individual contribution.
- Allen & Overy have a large number of links on their page What are the potential legal consequences of Brexit?
- Ashursts have a series of links to insights and videos in The ins and outs of Brexit:implications for business
- Baker & McCenzie has a Brexit Blog – Brexit What it means for your business
- Brick Court Chambers tracks the effects of Brexit on their blog Brexit Law
- Clifford Chance – has a series of topic guides in Brexit Topic Guides.
- Dechert has a Brexit Resource Centre
- DWF Brexit: the legal challenges and what happens next
- Kingsley Napley has a dedicated Brexit Blog
- Landmark Chambers has a Brexit Blog
- Linklaters Brexit Microsite
- Matrix Chambers has set up a dedicated Brexit Hub with news, articles and commentary from Matrix members.
- Monkton Chambers has set up the Monkton Brexit Blog to provide rigorous and objective legal analysis on the issues affected by Brexit.
- Simmons & Simmons has a microsite on Brexit
- Taylor Wessing: Planning for Brexit