This section looks at the impact of Brexit on litigation (rather than the litigation about Brexit). There are important issues relating to both domestic and international litigation, the enforcement of judgments and use of arbitration.
15th August 2016
- Nabarro – Brexit: Impact on cross-border EU litigation
- Financial Director – UK international and cross-border arbitration rules face post Brexit shake-up
10th August 2016
- Halsbury’s Law Exchange – What is London Litigation’s place in the post-Brexit world.
5th August 2016
- DLA Piper: Brexit: impact on English Dispute Resolution
2nd August 2016
- Brexit – Implications for commercial litigation
- What does Brexit mean for public and commercial enforcement of competition law in England and Wales?
- Using arbitration to manage the risks of disputes in the uncertain Brexit era
- Dispute resolution post-Brexit: your guide
7th July 2016
6th July 2016
- Reed Smith Which court is which? Brexit could impact on enforcement options for creditors within, and outside, the EU.
- Monda1 – UK “Brexit”: Potential implications of the Vote the Leave on Dispute Resolution in the UK
4th July 2016
- JPH Law – What Brexit means for Litigation.
- DND Law – Brexit and Litigation.
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Enforcing judgments in the EU post Brexit.
- Lexis Nexis Dispute Resolution – What might Brexit mean for dispute resolution lawyers?
- Morgan Lewis Potential Commercial Litigation Consequences of “Brexit”.
- Legal Week – How can junior litigators triumph in a post-Brexit world?