Articles about personal injury and Brexit deal with a wide range of topics. The impact of Brexit upon UK citizens injured abroad; the effect on the proposed changes to the small claims limit; the impact on legislation, particularly accidents at work. There are a number of posts with similar titles, however their approach to the issues is surprisingly varied.
3rd August 2016
- Brexit – speculation on the future of Personal Injury
- Personal injury claims and Brexit – What do you need to know
- Implications of Brexit on the Government’s plans to reform personal injury.
- The aftermath of Brexit – changes to personal injury claims
- What Brexit means for personal injury
- Brexit risks stripping out legal protection for UK residents injured abroad.
- What does Brexit mean for personal injury claims?
- What does Brexit mean for personal injury law?
- The effect of Brexit upon personal injury law
- Brexit: What next for the personal injury industry?
- Brexit: UK Citizens abroad could lose legal protection.
- Brexit will not change push to reform personal injury small claims
- Impact of Brexit on Personal Injury claims.
- The Law Society Gazette Brexit: where now for PI reform and regulation?